The wise man bridges the gap by laying out the path by means of which he can get from where he is to where he wants to go.”
- John Pierpont Morgan
Planning for a good end-of-life requires time and thought to determine what is important to you and how you want to be cared for.
Bridges provides you with a comprehensive list of factors to consider along with resources and tools.
- Accepting life’s end as a reality that requires planning
- Identifying who you want to make decisions for you when you no longer can
- What do you want and don’t want
- Putting your plan into writing
- How to have THE conversation with your family and advocate
- What is a DNR and do I need one?
- Don’t forget your pets
- What about your digital legacy?
- Emergency profile form
- Survivor’s checklist